Friday, February 29, 2008

Days and counting.....


I took Jillian today to the Doctor's for her scheduled vaccines and Meningitis vaccine.

All together a total of five shots, needless to say she was ready to get out of there!

She weights 31 pounds and 35.5 inches.

She'll be 17 months on the 11th of this month!

Her BIG DAY is less then 5 days away!
We are ready and of course excited! I'm very curious to see how she'll respond!
I have been told that my expectations shouldn't be too high for the initial activation date, because at times it could be more of a trying event and within a few months I may see more of a successful responds. I of course am praying for the best results for her!
So of course, I will keep everyone updated with her progress!
My expectations are of course always high and I don't expect a miracle on Wednesday, but I can't wait to see her first responds from the first sound or word she does hear!
Whether it's from her Dad, sister or myself will bring a tear of joy! I pray that she isn't scared.

No comments: